Not only will they protect their contents from being bent and creased in transit, they can also be fully personalised. So you can have elements such as your logo, key messages and images printed in full colour on the envelope.
1. Exam boards, universities and colleges use our heavyweight printed envelopes to safely dispatch qualification certificates to successful candidates.
2. Businesses who need to send out high quality brochures and catalogues to prospective customers use the heavyweight envelopes to create an impression of quality and ensure the contents is not creased.
3. Many businesses opt for a heavyweight printed envelope when they send out Important papers such as insurance policies and wills to give these documents extra protection.
4. Event companies request premium weight printed envelopes to help create an all important impression of luxury for their big event.
5. Some businesses also consider heavyweight envelopes ideal for presenting a gift to a select number of customers, such as a new product sample, calendars or vouchers.